vacancy



Everyday check friendster. Besides that really dont know what to do. Ohyaa. I have some good thing to intro. Currently. I'm working as a tutor for primary 4, 5 & 6. And I have to take holidays on 11Mac untill 15Mac. Therefore, I need to find people that can replace my work for that 5days.

VACANCY
Working Place: Sri Murni (Pujut 1, behind Sesco)
Working Time: 7.00pm-9.00pm (11Mac-14Mac)
1.30pm-4.30pm(15Mac)
Transport: Own transportation
Uniform: -
Criteria: Able to speak & write in chinese
Subject: Mathematics (Eng & Chi)
Science (Eng & Chi)
BM
Students are from Primary Four (7 pupils), Five (6 pupils) & Six (4 pupils)
[not included the 3 pupils on Saturday]
Materials will be provided by the tuition center
Salary: I'll tell you when you contact me (what I can say is LUMAYAN)
haha
More information or interested, leave a message here. I WILL REPLY your message IMMEDIATELY.

0 comments: