Happy Valentines Day 情人节快乐!

Celebrate my Valentine's Day with my students last night. Haha. One of my students says, "we have to sleep earlier tonight so that our parents can celebrate Valentines Day." Waaa! ! What a naughty girl aar! Monday that night after he pick me from work, we went to the burger stall(near my house) buy burgers. He must be very hungry cause after he finish it, he drive back and go buy another one. The second time he went there, he come back with another baked corn. Hehe. After we finish our burgers, he ask me to closed my eyes. ahaha. I can predict what happen next. cause I watch a lot of tv drama, this skill i have seen alot la. ahaha. but sweet~. So, you think what happen next? Haha.

  • Give me kiss?
  • or Give me gift?
Those who think give me kiss, go wash your head la. ahaha. Those who think give me gift, your right! What a nice gift from him.

He called me on 13 Feb, nite. We talked more than half hour then suddenly tell me
He :"wahhh! 12am something le? I thought still 11pm something!!
Cheesywedges :" Why?"
He :"I want to say Happy V's day to you at 12am but already 12am something now. Happy Valentines day!"
Cheesewedges :"Hehe!" (smiling)


有情人的快樂 沒情人的也要快樂 有兩個情人的要小心快樂 有三個情人的....要分配好時間 也要快樂 有四個情人的.....要保重啊朋友

:p Happy Valentines Day To you!!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Myspace

0 comments: