BacK To SchooL Life~

So...packing packing and packing since one week ago. And finally, today is my last day I am packing all my stuffs. Hopefully there is no more add in thingy after this. I have 4 bags (which include boxes) on my own!!! Haizzz!!! Feel bad. I try to reduce the load as much as I could. An yet, I still have a lot of stuffs! Can't help it. Let it be!!

Tomorrow is going back to Mukah. Life without entertainments and pressure. I am trying very hard to pursuit myself-EVERYTHING IS OK.


this is my new baby called - QingSong`
Qing Song means relax in Chinese. I hope my moods will always qing qing song song during my semester 5 there. Oh yea!!! I'm semester 5 now. Soon will be Semester 6! Left another year then I am Diploma Students!! I know it just a diploma but i wish to pursue my course to degree after that. Only then, I will start for job hunting and building my own family. Ehehe. Says is easy but when it comes to reality, it might not as easy as ABC. So, i need to gambateh!!!

Happy back to school everyone!!

0 comments: