Politeknik Convocation - 2nd

today is our school's convocation. All classes are cancel except my Engineering Math class. :s
Anyway, i only have to attend the class, give signature, take my Quiz then back to hostel again. The UNHAPPY-PART is, I need to wake up early. Arrgghhh...!!
the class starts at 73oam. After coming back from the class (it doesn't took me long, coz the lecturer said, "Ambil dan balik"), I starts my revision.
Tonight will have my Electric exam E2063, at the canteen, 8pm.
Sigh Sigh Sigh~ Busy ever since coming back from Raya's holiday.
AssignmentsssSS, Qiuzzessss, Examsssss, Presentationsssss
Not feeling well~
Waaaa!!
:'(

2 comments:



carson said...

stupid darling, even how u tired or pressured, i also will beside you no matter how!!! i am not sweet talk, but this is what from my heart!!! i love you, happy 22th anniversary....

xiaofen said...

love you too my dear :)