Guan Yin Temple


view from the Guan Yin Temple

camp site everywhere. Along to the road to temple.



On the first day we arrived Pulau Pangkor, we visited the Guan Yin temple.
By foot, only 15 mins from the chalet we rent.
It was amazing temple because it located at higher place and then they play
buddha's music. Not only chinese are there, even Malays
also visited to the temple. Everyone seems to "behave themselves". Maklum lah,
tempat bersembahyang. NO PLAY PLAY.

<- this way



We stand at higher place and look around us, GOSH. MAMA MI YA... DADA DI YA!!
Cantik gila. Okayyy, I'm not sakai. However, I would like to take all these scenes back to Miri.(If i got kuasa sakti larrr) How lucky the citizens here. They can watch the view every evening.Play with the sand. Says hello to the fish. Cycling... Then I thought thatit is a potential place for me to settle here after I get retire (when I get older)Buy a wooden house and make it as a chalet and rent it. Me, goyang kaki under the tree,playing sand with my granchildren... (not sure that time wear bikini or push up bra + ass cloth...ahahaha... sudah tua, lanjut la..hahahaha)Eshhhhh... i think too far. Anyway, no harm to day dream.

red hat Donald Duck

i took this one


view from above

blue water

my hair is in mess...because it's windy there

3 comments:



xiaofen said...

Pangkor, unforgettable

xiaofen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xiaofen said...

I don't know why I'm so attach to the island although it is "boring" than Langkawi (Langkawi has more jistorical places)