biblabibla...upload my past few postssss

James calling! James calling! And my dear is just sitting besides me. Kinda scary when answer the phone. My dear is abit LOSO + CONTROLLING + BOSSY + JEALOUSY guy. Hahaha… But I know he is very clear who is my friends and what can be doubt and what should not be doubt. So I answer the phone, wooohooooo. James sounds so excited that he gets good pointer for his final exam. So I asked him, ho he checked coz from yesterday, I tried to enter the website, nothings comes out. Frustrated. Then he says, he will ask his friends. But my “eager” wild heart can’t wait for his answer, then I just tell my dear, I need to pause the drama awhile (we were watching HK drama, 学警狙击 download by Ah Perng). We online and checked. Yeaahhhhhhhh… I am really proud with what I get. However, without my dear’s help, I may not achieve this pointer.
Thanks again dear….for everything.

1 comments:



xiaofen said...

this james non stop called me as Ho. Call me xiao fen la.. Sighhh...