so immatured!

here it comes again. Old-fashioned thinking and didn't have wider observation. I must say that, is it a crime to walk to class together with your BF, eat with your BF or discuss assignment with your BF? If you are under err...17 or 17 years old category or maybe immatured people, you might think it's a crime and BORED. Admit it. I know. Because I ever 17 before. Why am I so so so so into this issue? Oh well, there are lots of immatured people around here include the "OLD" ages people. The story begin like this


After I finish my class, I walked back leaving the class with my BF (who is also my hometown-mate, Ex school mate, Coursemate, Current institute-mate) then this L asked us some questions:









(click to view larger if it's not clear)
Guess what? He said: "ASYIK BERKEPIT SAJA" What??? HE is my BF and I am his GF and we are in the same class so of course we walked back together!! Am I suppose to avoid from my BF?? If want to comment the way we behave in this school, he might have to make a good point on what he just said. Because he haven't step to cafe yet. Ah haaaa... There are LOTS of LOTS of couple there. There are some even girlfriend tolong korek telinga for her boyfriend. Sort of la..cleaning I guess.. Maybe something stick on his ear or he didn't take care for his cleanliness. Okayyy, I'm not going to comment about his ear. What I'm trying to say is, me and my BF are just busy keep each other accompany but that doesn't mean we hold hands in school. Kissing in school. Hugging in school!! Of course this world will have some "bad-mouthing" people exist. Simply spread over her roommates, telling me and my BF get scolded. Aiyoooooo... Scolded is a term. Please refer to dictionary before you use it. Shameful if someone just mis-use it. Don't be so busy body cos you aren't that good. Sigh... "Immatured"~~
All this happens to you too? Face with confidence as we aren't doing any CRIME.

0 comments: