another five semesters to go



Quite a long time that I didn't update my blog. I mean 'reallllllyyyyy' update my blog. The past few blogs that I posted are mostly posted in rush and I don't have much time to write it in details. Life gets busy in school. ANyway, I had completed my course, 1st semester today. THe last paper that I attented jst now was Technology Worksyop I. 1hour before the paper end, there are alots of students went out from the hall. I notice that everyone can't wait to get back home. Included me. The faster I write my answer, the eager am I to think about going back home. Hehehe. Miss home~
Well, I bring a lots of stuff back Miri. Looks like I need to carry those things back again when Sem 2 starts. Kuakuakua. What to do. During my days as a Sem 1 student at that school, many things happen. From hostel to class to lifestyle. I need to adapt everything. The school always with the same issue-WATER.
Then i mets my course mates. We do welding together, go camp together and so on. Many memories. The memories will have another part 2 when we back in Sem 2 ya. Hehe.

Another thing,
a person that never far apart from me. Always encourage me and helps me in my studies. He cares so much about me. And yet, I'm still behave like nonsense with him. Hehe.... This is who i am.
my beloved carson. ehehehe




0 comments: