internet connection is KCUS!!

my Internet connection getting worse and worse. Slow like what. Luckily I still have other things to do when my Internet is "miss-behave". He he... I saw another Blogger(Happy JiaJia) post last time where she post about her 1 month anniversary with her bf. She gave him a Xing Yuan Ping. It then gives me an idea what to do to fill my time. thanks. But i didn't do wishing stuff only, I put some reminders for him also and some Q's like DO YOU MISS ME? Hehehe... Went to Boulevard with second bro. Coz I wanted to buy handkerchief for ♥. He don't have the Men's handkerchief. just buy but not sure got purpose or not. I didn't post any image for these few days as i went to Batu Niah last week. And after I came back, the Internet pula stupid. Huhhh!! Then I become lazy to post image coz its too WEAKKKK!! Sigh.. I will post again when the Internet is okay.. At least normal.



Tying the notes


Alot
Sure he will say I'm LOSO. ha ha

At SODA department
Bo su zo

Nicky is behind!! Accompany him buy cloth.

I wake up VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING in batu niah.

I gave to him this book as his birthday present. He keep it very well
Click here.


Sincerely...

Muahh muahh

Colourful papers.

Still empty empty.. I will put some accessories inside or fold stars

For you, ♥

0 comments: