attention

Oh ya, finally i can sign in my blogger. My Internet connection does not go smoothly since yesterday. As a result, I cannot upload the DAILY IMAGE. The connection will be very weak. Sigh. I'm not sure this post will able to publish today or just keep it as a draft. Hopefully I will be able to publish it. There is a guy added me in messenger yesterday and give a compliment with what I had done with my blog. And he also said that, my post has a lot of icons. Well, as your information, I put a lot of icons there for reason. Not just to post shuang. I always like to decor my blog space with glittering things, girlish accessory, widgets and pretty icons or emoticons. Sometimes I might use it as my emoticon in my messenger. Then some of my friends will ask where I get the images. Here I need to say, I always do googling. So i don't have specific web site to download the file. I get some images form website A, some from website B some from website C and so on. Bookmark is a good method to save the page. But, GOSH!! I have lots of LOVE-TO-SURF website and some I just check it once in a while. How am I going to bookmarked all those website? So, I decided to save the images and upload them in my blog. Then my friends, me or even you can use it. In another words, I will have a GALLERY where all the posts with the icons will be arrange at the section. Currently I'm not be able to make it due to the stupid connection. In addition, I'm still learning on how to use blogger page elements. Once I finish the section, hopefully everyone can have an easy way to see which post has display icons or DAILY IMAGE. So you get it? Haha...

12 of July. It was a hard day for me... And now OK le.

I'm still jobless. I need to find a job or i will become crazy. Just stay at house will only make my weight to gain more and more. I'm like a decoration in the house. Anyone know where to find job? I'm not expecting a EXTREMELY HIGH PAY SALARY but at least the pay will enough for me to pat transportation fee(fuel) and eating, then extra money to spend on every month. Hehe.

0 comments: