happy birthday







I turned 20 lorr. What a happy birthDAY i ever had!! =) 2nd April, I stay at house only. Coz I was not allowed to go out, only can message with him. But whole day he seems very busyyyy... and don't even mentioned my birthday. I purposely don't want to mention it, see he really remember it or not. When I go to work, about 6pm, he still say not much things. Huhhh~~ Really no heart la this guy. I thought I might get some bday wish in a simple way like through sms coz he's not in Miri. After i finish my work, check meesage, NO MESSAGE! Oh goshh. He totally forgot my bday :( Then turned to bad mood. Arrive home read novel.





I tell him that I'm not in a good mood. But he seems like very exciting after hearing it. The he said, i will be very happy. Yeaaa right I thought, the most he can do is only sing bday song mahhh~~~ :[ We talked in the phone at 11.45pm(2nd April), he ask me to call him. So I called. We talked and he wish me HAPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) He remember!! Then he ask me go outside. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! he's outside!! I quickly open the gate and then go into his car!! He handed me flower, 3 roses. I'm so touched. Well, one of the wish I made before 12am is he can be with me on my birthday. And it did come true. I forgot to make a wish on that night. Silly me. Only after that I remember to make wish in my heart, I wish that he will always be with me, my family all in good health condition, studies will be smooth and happy always!! No bday cake is not a big deal for me, coz I feel satisfied by what he had done.


TQ dear
+xiaofen+

0 comments: