~~New Year New look~~

Just a week before chinese new year, I went to saloon to hilight my hair. This is the first time I colour my hair at saloon!! Before this I did it myself at home. Hehehe... I like the result, somehow I feel dissapointed with it after weeks. The colours hardly can see. I should hilight brighter colour next time. Regret~~ Aihh. If want to redo then have to pay another rm15o. Wuhuuu... Overall will be rm 3oo. Wahh. See first. I need to save some $ cos im off to somewhere else soon. (just a few days!) Maybe after I back from there only i do again. Or just let it like that. Bla bla bla.











I'm gaining my weight. MAMA MIYA!! Sigh. I hate being fat. Because I'm short. SO imagine. Ahaha. Naa~~~ don't dare to imagine it.

My students having exam in their school for these coming weeks. Have to prepare them. But kinda hard to teach Primary 4, 5 & 6 in one class, 2 hours!

0 comments: