choco-Late




Bro: Girl, from today, your PC will be move back into my room again
Me: Hah? What? Why? (a lot of question, hoping i heard the wrong thing)
Bro: My notebook "out of order". So borrow your PC for 1 week.

Naaa~~~ I quickly on my PC and check my mail coz I know once the PC has move into his room, I don't have chance to online. Unless he go out. Like now. Luckily tomorrow is Sunday, then MONDAY!!!! Yahuuu.. he will be working until Friday. So, weekdays, the PC belongs to me again. ^.^ hai bu chuo la.
Really bored just stayed at house. Thinking back, I had grow up!! 长大了。我真的长大了!! Form6 gives me alot of memory. Hmm.. All the dramas, all the hard work in memorising equations, formulas... =) miss that kind of situation. I still remember when me and my friends who have to do the Chemistry correction for hundred times! The nest day all sorts of complaint come out, "my hand is pain", "my pen run out of ink, today have to use pencil", "I woke up at 2am and still not yet complete, sei laarrr"... Hahaha... Imagine, it's really funny where all of us scared of the teacher. Then come to this teacher, Miss Physics. She talks alot, i mean MOTIVATE us a lot during the lesson. Roughly the 10-15minutes at the beginning of the lesson is used to scold us. Not really scold us but she gives us somes advices. "ONE YEAR OLDER, ONE YEAR WISER", this quote always in my mind. Hehe.. Somehow, this quote has buried in my memory even deeper than any other important formula. *-*









Chocolate!! My bro brought some choc from NZ yesterday. Like chocolate! But my Mom does not allow me to take more than one. She said its too sweet.






LOWER6SCIENCE II

0 comments: